The Arpitettaz hut (2,786 m) is located at the foot of the Weisshorn, on the west side, in front of the Blanc de Moming and its impressive glacier. It is easily accessible from Zinal.
- A storm washed out a footbridge under the Arpitettaz hut. A detour has been put in place. The journey time has been extended by around 15′.
- In 2023, the hut will be guarded from March 11 until May 2 and from June 18 until September 21.
- Even if the hut is not guarded, you must reserve to spend the night (see the link at the bottom of the page to make a reservation) – without reservation, you cannot spend the night in the hut.
- When the hut is not guarded, only 14 people can spend the night in the hut.
- Only come if you are in good health!
- A thin sleeping bag is mandatory.
- Please take your rubbish back with you!
We are counting on your understanding and sense of responsibility!
Swiss coordinates (MN95): 2’618’609 / 1’105’517
Swiss coordinates (MN03): 618’609 / 105’517
Lat/Long (WGS84): 46° 06’ 03.26’’ N 7° 40’ 45.44’’ E