The Arpitettaz hut (2,786 m) is located at the foot of the Weisshorn, on the west side, in front of the Blanc de Moming and its impressive glacier. It is easily accessible from Zinal.
Opening periods and rules to follow
- In summer 2022, the hut will be continuously guarded from June 19 until September 23.
- When the hut is not guarded, only 14 people can spend the night in the hut.
- Even if the hut is not guarded, you must reserve to spend the night (see the bottom of the page) – without reservation, you cannot spend the night in the hut.
- Only come if you are in good health!
- A light sleeping bag is mandatory.
- Please take your rubbish back with you!
We are counting on your understanding and sense of responsibility!
Swiss coordinates (MN95): 2’618’609 / 1’105’517
Swiss coordinates (MN03): 618’609 / 105’517
Lat/Long (WGS84): 46° 06’ 03.26’’ N 7° 40’ 45.44’’ E