The Arpitettaz hut (2,786 m) is located at the foot of the Weisshorn, on the west side, in front of the Blanc de Moming and its impressive glacier. It is easily accessible from Zinal.
Opening periods and rules to follow
- The hut will be guarded from June 20 until September 23 and during the weekends in October.
- To spend the night in the hut, you must reserve (see the bottom of the page to contact us) – without reservation, you cannot spend the night in the hut.
- Only 18 people can currently spend the night in the hut.
- To spend the night, you must bring a sleeping bag, a pillow case, hand disinfectant and a protection mask.
- Only come if you are in good health! A self-test before coming is recommended and please renounce in case of a positive result.
- The mask is mandatory for all movements inside the hut.
- All guests must disinfect frequently their hands.
- The different groups must remain separate and a minimum distance between the groups have to be respected.
- Pease take your rubbish back with you!
We are counting on your understanding and sense of responsibility!
Swiss coordinates (MN95): 2’618’609 / 1’105’517
Swiss coordinates (MN03): 618’609 / 105’517
Lat/Long (WGS84): 46° 06’ 03.26’’ N 7° 40’ 45.44’’ E