The Arpitettaz hut (2,786 m) is located at the foot of the Weisshorn, on the west side, in front of the Blanc de Moming and its impressive glacier. It is easily accessible from Zinal.
Opening periods and rules to follow
- In October, the hut will be guarded only during the week-end if the weather forecast is acceptable. The hut will then no longer be guarded until mid-March 2022.
- Even if the hut is not guarded, you must reserve to spend the night (see the bottom of the page to contact us) – without reservation, you cannot spend the night in the hut.
- When the hut is not guarded, only 10 people can spend the night in the hut.
- A COVID certificate is necessary to spend the night.
- Only come if you are in good health!
- A sleeping bag is mandatory. Be careful, when the hut is not guarded, the dormitory is not equipped with duvets and pillows. A warm sleeping bag is recommended
- Please take your rubbish back with you!
We are counting on your understanding and sense of responsibility!
Swiss coordinates (MN95): 2’618’609 / 1’105’517
Swiss coordinates (MN03): 618’609 / 105’517
Lat/Long (WGS84): 46° 06’ 03.26’’ N 7° 40’ 45.44’’ E